We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be based in Vientiane This person will be working inside the client office, and work next to the Marketing Head. Under the supervision of the country manager, the Marketing Coordinator(AE) develops and implements the Company’s advertising, marketing, and communications programs regarding its highly technical products, in order to build brand awareness, increase sales and ensure clear communications regarding a variety of matters. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator supports all internal communication initiatives events and other marketing related work.
*Essential Functions *
*Media and Advertising * • Assist in the development of all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
• Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, event, online, retail, networking(dealer) opportunities.
• Concept and write branded advertising campaigns, white papers and other technical content.
• Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
• Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
• Traffic all advertisements to appropriate publications and online venues.
• Develop and maintain internal communication systems (intranet, newsletters, emails, corporate announcements). Create, maintain and strengthen Company’s overall brand in all forms of media (online, print, academic).
• Organize and streamline service offerings into customer friendly concepts.
• Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
*OOH * • Audit / Monitor sites on a weekly basis to ensure billboards are in good standard
• Verify whether the current location is a hot spot or outdated location, to ensure our client is well aware of current location conditions and where to invest in future.
• Search & request for new sites in Major cities to ensure our clients are aware of new sites
*Events * • Coordinate and organize all events (brief agencies on concept, cost bidding, agency selection and execution).
• Coordinate and execute all corporate related events(organize logistics, BA schedule, catering, and other adhoc that needs coordination on for events of CSR& CSV)
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities * • Superior creative and technical writing skills.
• Keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality content.
• Demonstrated experience in marketing communications, event management, outdoor management
• Strong creativity and marketing skills. Ability to generate multiple and varied ideas.
• Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once.
• Experience representing corporations at trade events.
• Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
• Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required.
• Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
• Ability to understand, apply and use personal computers and software applications including advanced skills in Power Point, Excel and Word; and basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other information.
*Qualification Profile * • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field, and two to four years related experience.
• Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, advertising concept creation.
• Experience handling events, launches, outdoor media or any above role at least 3 years
• Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Needs to be able to communicate in English / Cambodian because the regional office / clients speak English
send email to [email protected]