Cheil Worldwide is one of the industry’s fastest growing companies, a company with a history of over 40 years but the business drive of a startup. We are a business built on the collective expertise and experience of our professionals.
Cheil (Thailand) was found in 2005 with the vision to create designed to instantly influence the market and consumers on the marketing frontiers and offer them a lifestyle and culture of greater value. “Ideas That Move” is both the mission and vision of Cheil Worldwide. We aim to contribute to making this world a better place to live by conceiving more ideas that bring positive change.
• Can manage targets and activity metrics to be met which will be consistent with the business plan and objectives.
• Communicates with landlords and retail vendors to finish retail shop project within timeline
• Communicates with client to meet their needs on all projects
• Effectively coordinates internal cross-functional pans and activities minimum targets and activity metrics to be met which will be consistent with the business plan and objectives.
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies in alignment with strategies for business.
• Define and analyze market potential and profitability of products, segment customer target groups to meet with their needs as well as alignment of company direction.
• Coordinate activities of departments both internal and external to get the result as company goal and direction.
• Monitor and analyze the all activities results to determine cost effective and recommend the improvement for the next job
• Monitoring competitor activity for comparisons.
• Plan, Submit, Estimate and Control the budget under responsible
• Control & Communicate with Vendors
• Handling documents for each projects
• Establish creative visual strategy and execution plan and in charge of operation
• Acquire advanced advertising production cases and utilize them
• Provide solution and fix problems in shops
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineer, Interior Design, Construction Management or other related fields.
• Have 3-7 years’ work experience in Construction, Interior Design or Construction Management.
• If have work experiences in retail shop construction or advertising agencies would be an advantage.
• Good command of reading, writing and speaking English.
• Proficiency in computer skills program MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Energetic able to work under pressure.
• Pleasant personality and service mind.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge.
• Be enthusiastic and driven.
• Be committed to achieving results and the ability to influence at a client.
• Passionate about insight, with an obsession for getting under the skin of a business and understanding how it works.
• Possess highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate excellent presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
send email to email@example.com