Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 650 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
Work Location: Khamkeut Saen Oudom Gold Mine Project,
Khamkeut District, Bolikhamxay Province, Lao P.D.R.
Working day: 30 days, off: 6 days (8.5 hours/day).
Gross Salary range: USD 1,000 to USD 1,500
Procurement Manager will oversee all aspects of purchasing, inventory control and pricing from acquisition through disposition. He/she will manage the purchasing team purchase of assets at most reasonable costs, maintaining optimal accuracy inventory levels all with the goal of maximizing company growth and profitability.
Planning and Management Reporting
- Contribute and support relevant information and analysis for plans, executes and prepare assigned management report.
- Prepare supply chain quarterly report and communicate new information about logistics to concerned parties; provide logistics to support teams.
- Consolidate requirements for project transportation to ensure the best match and cost efficiency.
- Coordinate with purchasing personnel, check logistics costs for key orders and assigned forwarding agents; keep up-to-date awareness of the warehouse stock report for logistics planning; advise purchasing staff on logistics matter to ensure smooth project management.
- Summarize and follow up on shipment status till delivery.
- Validate and verify all forwarding bills against quotations to ensure there are no discrepancies before approval.
- Coordinate with purchasing staff for inventory control by physical inspections including monitoring inventories in transit, buffer stocks, and inventories in warehouse and tracking availability/reliability of suppliers in order to maintain optimum stock to fulfill project needs.
Business process Management
- Define and apply a structured process management approach and mythology to build and monitor processes, and procedures.
- Analyze all procedures, process and team oriented tasks to reduce redundancy, build efficiency, and ultimately increase productivity.
- Work with outside supplier to ensure successful implementation of SAP.
- Communicate change supplier and provide training to impacted business units.
- National prefer Lao.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in related field.
- 8(+) years of Supply Chain/Procurement Management.
- Understanding of warehouse operations
- Effective contract negotiator.
- Ability to work with MRP/ERP on SAP.
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in regional sourcing with particular focus on speculative market.
- Must be willing and able to travel as necessary (domestic and international).
- Self-motivated, results oriented.
- Drive professionally develop own skills and competencies.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Field travels Allowance, Residence in camp and meals, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, Ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498, website: www.phonesackgroup.com. Face book page: Careers at phonesackgroup